Calories: 357 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 21 g
- 39 g
Ingredients Needed for Easter Fruit Tart
10 ounces of store-bought cookie dough
3 tablespoons of butter
8 ounces of cream cheese
¼ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 kiwis (for decorating)
2 oranges (for decorating)
2 ounces of raspberries (for decorating)
2 ounces of blueberries (for decorating)
2 clementines (for decorating)
pomegranate seeds (for decorating)
How to Make Easter Fruit Tart
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Dust your working space with flour.
- Lay the cookie dough over it and level it with a rolling pin until 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the cake on the tray. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the butter in a large bowl. Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract. Set up your mixer and mix until smooth.
- Take out the cake and evenly spread the cream cheese glaze over it.
- Use the fruits and decorate the cake.