Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Celery in Spicy Coconut and Cashew Sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 onions, minced
1 ounce of butter
2-3 celery stalks, chopped
1 chili, minced
1 teaspoon curry
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 cinnamon stick
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1-2 teaspoons cashew butter
2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup coconut milk
7-8 ounces shrimp
1 spring onion, chopped
2 tablespoon coriander, chopped
How to Cook Shrimp and Celery in Spicy Coconut and Cashew Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, over low-medium heat, and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in the butter and celery.
- Add the chili, curry, and ginger powder. Stir them in and toss the cinnamon stick. Stir.
- Keep adding the garlic, cashew butter, and lemon juice. Stir them in.
- Do the same with the coconut milk, shrimp, spring onion, and coriander.
- Cook and stir for 1 or 2 more minutes and remove from heat.