Ingredients Needed for Williams Pears in Bourgogne Wine
2 williams pears
1 red wine
2 cinnamons bars
¼ cup white sugar
2 star anise
1 vanilla ice cream
3 mint leaves
How to Make Williams Pears in Bourgogne Wine
- Peel the pears. Do not remove the stems.
- Boil the wine.
- Add the peeled pears in it.
- Add the cinnamon bars, the cloves, the sugar, and the star anise.
- Boil the pears in the aromatic wine for 20 minutes.
- Place the boiled pears on a plate, pour on them two tablespoons of the wine reduction.
- Serve them with a scoop of ice cream and some fresh mint leaves.