Ingredients Needed for M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
12 ounces of dark chocolate chip
2 ounces of butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup rye flour
2 small packs of m&ms
How to Cook M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- First, heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Bring it to a boil and place a heatproof bowl on top.
- Add the dark chocolate chips and butter. Slowly stir until they start melting. Leave it on heat until everything melts into a smooth glaze.
- Set up your food processor and add the eggs and sugar. Mix them for 1-2 minutes and add the rye flour. Mix until smooth and pour the melted chocolate. Mix for 1 more minute.
- Grab the M&M pack and crush them. Mix the crushed M&M’s in the chocolate mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Use an ice cream scoop to shape the chocolate mixture into cookies and lay them on the tray. Crush the remaining M&M’s and use them to top the cookies.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.