Ingredients Needed for Wedges, Bacon and Cheese Casserole
3.5 ounces of bacon
vegetable oil for frying
2 cups of shredded mozzarella
3 tablespoons of chopped dill
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Wedges, Bacon and Cheese Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Fry the wedges in vegetable oil until golden.
- Slice the bacon and fry it.
- Put half of the wedges potatoes, in a layer, into a square glass bakeware pan.
- Add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the dill.
- Add the fried bacon slices.
- Add the Cheddar cheese.
- Add a layer of the remaining wedges potatoes.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Add the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.