Calories: 653 kCal / serving
- 53 g
- 40 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Parmesan With Veggies
5 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup flour
1 egg, whisked
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
For the veggies:
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
½ zucchini, diced
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 garlic cloves
1 ounce mozzarella, sliced
How to Make Chicken Parmesan With Veggies
- Coat the chicken breast with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook it for around 15 minutes, until golden and crispy on all sides.
- For the veggies, first, heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Make room in the skillet for the chicken. Top it with the sliced mozzarella.
- Slide the skillet into the oven for the next 15 minutes.