Ingredients Needed for Spiced Apple Tart
1 teaspoon butter
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
¼ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 teaspoon coriander powder
3 large apples
2 ounces of butter, small dices
¼ cup egg wash
How to Make Spiced Apple Tart
- First, grab a 12 inches (30 cm) round tart tray and grease its bottom with butter.
- Lay the pastry on the tray, fully covering the bottom and sides.
- Slice off the excess pastry and pinch its surface with a fork.
- Leave it aside for the next 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and coriander powder.
- Peel the apples, remove their inside, and thinly slice them.
- Evenly lay the apples over the pastry. Spread the cinnamon mix over them, add the butter, and the egg wash.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.