Ingredients Needed for Roasted Carp Steak With Carrots and Peas
2 steaks s, around 10 ounces each
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 cherry tomatoes, sliced
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 lemon, quartered
0.5 ounce butter
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 carrots, sliced
1 cup peas, frozen
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
2 rosemary sprigs
½ cup white wine
How to Cook Roasted Carp Steak With Carrots and Peas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place the carp steaks in a baking tray.
- Drizzle them with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add the cherry tomatoes, lemon, and 2-3 garlic cloves.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of your veggies. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the paprika powder, carrots, peas, and garlic. Add oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- Pour the white wine, and bring everything to a boil. Reduce the heat, and let the veggies simmer for the next 8-10 minutes.
- Take the fish out of the oven and serve it with the veggies.