Calories: 483 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 9 g
- 69 g
Ingredients Needed for Warm Bulgur and Lentil Salad With Shrimp
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
5 ounces of shrimp
1 small onion, chopped
1 ½ cups of vegetable stock
1 cup water
½ cup red lentil
½ cup bulgur
1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
How to Make Warm Bulgur and Lentil Salad With Shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Lay the shrimp in a baking tray and drizzle 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 8 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until translucent.
- Pour the vegetable stock and water.
- Bring to a boil and add the red lentil and bulgur.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drain the grains and add them in a large bowl.
- Add the bell pepper, vinegar, and season with salt.
- Top the grains with the roasted shrimp.