Ingredients Needed for Veggie Noodles with Spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 rosemary sprig
1 thyme sprig
½ teaspoon thyme powder
7 ounces of cooked spaghetti
parmesan (for serving)
2 boiled eggs (optional)
How to Cook Veggie Noodles with Spaghetti
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves, thyme, and rosemary. Cook them for 1 minute and remove it from the heat. Discard the herbs.
- Cut the zucchini and carrot using the spiralizer.
- Add the veggies in a large bowl and season them with salt, pepper, and thyme powder. Add the garlic and flavored oil and mix.
- Add the spaghetti to the bowl and give it a good stir.
- You can serve with shredded parmesan and 1 hardboiled egg.