Ingredients Needed for New Potatoes With Tzatziki Dip
2 pounds of new potato
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup greek yogurt
2 garlic cloves
How to Make New Potatoes With Tzatziki Dip
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet. Deep-fry the spring potatoes until they turn soft inside and golden outside.
- Make a tzatziki dip:
- Shred the cucumbers. Mince the garlic with a garlic press.
- In a medium bowl, mix the shredded cucumbers with the Greek yogurt, the garlic, and some lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fried spring potatoes with tzatziki dip.