Ingredients Needed for Veggie-Filled Bacon Roll
8 bacon slices
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
2 lettuces leafs
1 tomato, diced
½ bell pepper, diced
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Veggie-Filled Bacon Roll
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the bacon strips on it, side by side, as close together as you can. Weave the bacon slices.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the bacon weave for the next 15 minutes.
- Take the bacon weave out of the oven and place it on your chopping board.
- Spread the mayo over it, and top it with lettuce, diced tomato, bell pepper, and spring onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the bacon weave and fix it with 2 bamboo picks.