Calories: 158 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 11 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Eggplants With Garlic
1 teaspoon chili flakes
3 tablespoons of olive oil
8 garlic cloves
How to Make Roasted Eggplants With Garlic
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise in half, then make deep grooves into their pulp using a fork.
- Season them with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the eggplants to it. Sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the garlic cloves to a mortar, season with salt and crush them. Add the remaining olive oil and mix it in.
- Use this mixture to coat the baked eggplants, then bake for 15 minutes more at 380⁰F/190⁰C.