Calories: 548 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 35 g
- 34 g
Ingredients Needed for Fusilli With Chicken and Cherry Tomatoes
2.5 ounces of fusilli
0.5 garlic head
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Make Fusilli With Chicken and Cherry Tomatoes
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the fusilli, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and keep it on heat for 2 minutes, then remove it from the saucepan.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 10 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, fusilli, and heavy cream.
- Cook everything for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.