4 ounces of vegan margarine
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup soy milk
1 ½ cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Add the margarine, oil, and soy milk to a small cooking pot over low heat. Whisk and cook until melted.
- Add the flour and baking powder to a bowl. Season with salt and whisk until even.
- Add the melted margarine and mix until you have a dough. Start shaping doughnuts. We’ve made 8.
- Fill a pan 1/3 with vegetable oil and heat it. Add the doughnuts and fry them both sides until golden.
- Transfer them on a plate on paper towels. Coat them with powdered sugar. Serve with your favorite jam.