Ingredients Needed for Valentine’s Day Chocolate Soufflés
3 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of white sugar
2 cups of chocolate chip
4 ounces of butter
How to Cook Valentine’s Day Chocolate Soufflés
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Gradually add the flour. Mix it with the eggs.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- In a large saucepan, put water. Bring to boil.
- Over the saucepan, place a stainless steel bowl, with ¼ cup of water in it.
- Put½ cup of chocolate chips in the stainless steel bowl and whisk until it melts.
- Gradually, add the rest of the quantity of chocolate chips and melt them.
- Add 3.5 ounces/100 grams of butter and mix it with the chocolate until you make a thin chocolate sauce.
- Little by little, pour the chocolate sauce into the eggs, flour and sugar mixture.
- Grease with the remaining butter 2 ramekins. Coat the interior with the rest of the white sugar.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the ramekins, leaving 0.5-inch (1.2 cm) to the brim.
- Bake it for 10 minutes.
- This quantity of chocolate allows you to make 4 desserts.
- If you want, serve the Valentine’s Day chocolate soufflés with red currant berries.