Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Prosciutto Crudo Baguette Sandwich
6 ounces of prosciutto crudo
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 demi baguettes
6 ounces of mozzarella
6 ounces of mashed potato
How to Cook Cheese and Prosciutto Crudo Baguette Sandwich
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Finely chop prosciutto crudo.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet and cook the prosciutto.
- Cut the top of the baguettes and take off the crumb. It has to look like a boat.
- Cut sticks of mozzarella. Put them in the demi baguettes.
- Add the cooked prosciutto crudo.
- Put mashed potatoes into a piping bag. Spread it over the baguette, covering the prosciutto crudo.
- Add slices of mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Done! Eat it warm.