Cheese and Prosciutto Crudo Baguette Sandwich
If you are a fan of sandwiches, try this cheese and prosciutto crudo baguette. It’s easy to make, and it will energize you and fill you up for hours to come!
Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Prosciutto Crudo Baguette Sandwich
6 ounces of prosciutto crudo
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 demi baguettes
6 ounces of mozzarella
6 ounces of mashed potato
How to Make Cheese and Prosciutto Crudo Baguette Sandwich
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Finely chop prosciutto crudo.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet and cook the prosciutto.
- Cut the top of the baguettes and take off the crumb. It has to look like a boat.
- Cut sticks of mozzarella. Put them in the demi baguettes.
- Add the cooked prosciutto crudo.
- Put mashed potatoes into a piping bag. Spread it over the baguette, covering the prosciutto crudo.
- Add slices of mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Done! Eat it warm.