Ingredients Needed for Sweet Chicken Skewers
6 ounces of sweet corn
1 tablespoon honey
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup flour
½ cup cornflour
1 tablespoon baking powder
9 ounces of chicken breast
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Sweet Chicken Skewers
- Cut the chicken breast into small bits.
- Add sweet corn, honey, and heavy cream in a blender and mix them.
- When ready, add flour, cornflour, and baking powder. Blend again.
- Take wooden skewers and put the chicken breast through the tip of the skewer, making it look like a lollipop.
- Cover the chicken with the sweet mixture.
- Fry until golden – 4 minutes each side.