Ingredients Needed for Two-Bean Stew
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 cup canned tomatoes
3 ounces of canned white beans
3 ounces of canned red beans
⅓ cup water
1 teaspoon cumin powder
How to Cook Two-Bean Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, and cook them for 1 minute.
- Pour the canned tomatoes, and both white and red beans.
- Pour water and season them with salt, pepper, and cumin powder.
- Put a lid on top of the saucepan and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve it with a touch of parsley on top.