Ingredients Needed for Tuna Avocado Bowls
1 tablespoon lime juice
5 ounces of canned tuna
½ red bell pepper, small dices
0.5 green jalapeno, small dices
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
How to Cook Tuna Avocado Bowls
- Slice the avocado into halves and remove its pit. Keep the avocado shells.
- Scoop the avocado inside with a tablespoon and add it in a large bowl.
- Mash it with a fork and pour the lime juice.
- Add the canned tuna, red bell pepper, jalapeno, and fresh coriander. Season it with salt, pepper, and mix it well.
- Serve it in the avocado shells.