Ingredients Needed for Taco Stuffed Avocado Shells
½ cup canned bean
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
1 green chili, sliced
7 ounces of cooked chicken breast, shredded
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
½ cup ranch dressing
1 tablespoon lime juice
How to Cook Taco Stuffed Avocado Shells
- Add the canned beans, sweet corn, green chili, chicken breast, Cheddar cheese, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper to a bowl. Stir to combine everything.
- Cut the avocados into halves and scoop out their flesh into a bowl. Fill the avocado peels with bean and chicken mixture. You’ll make 6 servings.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper, and place the stuffed avocados on it. Bake them for 15 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado pulp with a fork. Add the Ranch dressing, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to make a paste.
- Serve the taco stuffed avocado shells with avocado and Ranch paste.