Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
Cook your chicken breast in a sweet and sour sugar-soy glaze, then throw in some red chilies to balance the sweetness. It’s a simple stir-fry, perfect for those evenings when you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen!
Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
3 celerys sticks
10 ounces of chicken breast, diced
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon soy sauce
10 chilis es
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
- Thinly slice the celery sticks.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the sugar.
- After it has melted, add the celery sticks, a bit of water, and the butter.
- Add the chicken, and season it with salt.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, chilies, and keep it on heat for 3 more minutes.
- Serve the stir-fry warm!