Ingredients Needed for Grilled Chicken, Watermelon and Spinach Salad
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 ounce of pine nuts
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
3 ounces of baby spinach
1 watermelon, diced
3 ounces of feta cheese
How to Make Grilled Chicken, Watermelon and Spinach Salad
- Place the chicken breast onto the electric grill and grill it for 10-12 minutes.
- When ready, thinly slice the meat.
- Heat a skillet and roast the pine nuts.
- Take a small bowl and make the salad dressing.
- Combine the lime juice with honey, olive oil, chopped garlic, and fresh mint.
- Use a large salad bowl and throw in the spinach, diced watermelon, and grilled chicken.
- Break the feta cheese into small crumbles using your hands and add it into the salad.
- Pour over the previously made dressing.