Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Sweet Potato Puree
2 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pear, diced
10 ounces broccoli
2 tablespoons vegetable stock
How to Make Broccoli and Sweet Potato Puree
- Lay the sweet potato slices into a baking dish, drizzle them with olive oil and season them with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.
- Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the pear and broccoli, then boil for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the boiled veggies to a blender.
- Add the baked sweet potato slices and the vegetable stock, then puree them together.