Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Salty Waffle Sandwich
2 bacon slices
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Sweet and Salty Waffle Sandwich
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon slices without vegetable oil.
- Put away the fried bacon and crack the egg in the same skillet.
- Cover the egg and cook it in the remaining fat from the bacon.
- Put the waffles side by side and spread peanut butter on them.
- Add the fried bacon slices and the egg.
- Sprinkle some chili flakes and some pepper.