Ingredients Needed for White Sauce Shrimp Pasta
2 ounces of butter
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
12 rosemary sprigs, only the leaves
12 white onions, chopped
14 cups of flour
1 cup milk
3 spring onions s, thin slices
1 parsley, chopped
3 ounces of orecchiette pasta
How to Cook White Sauce Shrimp Pasta
- Melt the butter in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Add the vegetable oil and stir.
- Add the thyme, rosemary leaves, and the onion. Stir and cook until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Add the shrimp and cook them until they turn orange-pink. Then, remove them from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add the flour in the same skillet and whisk to incorporate it into the sauce.
- Add the milk gradually and whisk until you get a smooth sauce.
- Add the spring onion and parsley, then grate some nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the sauce becomes thicker, add the shrimp and the pasta.
- Cook until the pasta is done, around 8-10 minutes.