Ingredients Needed for Strawberry and Cream Cheese Filled Pastry
1 cup cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 ounce strawberry, chopped
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
½ cup whisked egg
How to Cook Strawberry and Cream Cheese Filled Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Take a large bowl and add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and strawberries. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Roll out the pastry sheet and make triangular shaped cuts. Use a teaspoon to add and spread filling on the pastry. Carefully roll so you don’t lose any of the filling.
- Brush all your pastries with whisked egg.
- Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.