Calories: 747 kCal / serving
- 77 g
- 42 g
- 30 g
Ingredients Needed for Steak Fingers and Stir-Fried Veggies in a Wrap
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
½ red bell pepper, sliced
0.5 green bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
4 mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tortilla wraps
2 tablespoons of yogurt
How to Make Steak Fingers and Stir-Fried Veggies in a Wrap
- Cut the beef tenderloin into very thin slices.
- Whisk the egg with milk to make egg wash.
- Coat them with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the beef strips until golden brown.
- Lay a plate with paper towels and place the steak fingers on it, to absorb the excess oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in another skillet and add the bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet, add the soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the steak fingers into smaller slices and add them to the skillet.
- Stir and cook for 1 more minute.
- Stuff the tortilla wraps with beef and stir-fried veggies.
- Serve with yogurt.