Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon and Butter Baked Apples
3 tablespoons of butter
3 teaspoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon frozen butter
3 tablespoons of flour
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 ice cream
1 tablespoon crushed walnut
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Cinnamon and Butter Baked Apples
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Peel the apple. Use a ceramic knife to cut it in half and remove the seeds.
- Carve deep lines on the exterior part of the apple.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium-low or medium heat.
- Mix the melted butter with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat the apple pieces with the melted butter.
- Cook them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix together the frozen butter, flour, and sugar.
- Using a spoon, sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Cook in the oven for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with 1 scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts on top.