Ingredients Needed for Spicy Pan-Fried Lamb Chops With Pumpkin Puree
1 teaspoon white pepper corn
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 garlic clove, diced
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon red peppercorns
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 lamb chops
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
6 ounces of pumpkin, cubed
How to Cook Spicy Pan-Fried Lamb Chops With Pumpkin Puree
- Put the white peppercorn, chili flakes, garlic, paprika powder, mustard seeds, red peppercorns, and the olive oil in a mortar. Use the pestle and finely grind all the ingredients.
- Use the mixture to coat the lamb chops.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the lamb chops on one side for 3-5 minutes, depending on how cooked through you want them.
- Flip the lamb chops and add 1 teaspoon of butter. While butter melts, sprinkle the parsley over the chops.
- Fry the chops for another 2 minutes, turning them several times, to absorb the melted butter.
- Remove the lamb chops on a paper towel, which will absorb the excess fat. Set aside.
- Put water in a medium pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add salt and throw in the pumpkin. Cook until softens, then remove it from the water.
- Blend the pumpkin and the remaining butter, until you get a creamy puree.
- Serve the fried lamb chops with pumpkin puree.