Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Egg Sandwich
1 tablespoon butter
1 red onion, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
15 salamis slices
1 spring onion, chopped
2 crispbreads slices
2 emmentals cheese slices
How to Cook Scrambled Egg Sandwich
- Heat a skillet, add butter and let it melt. Add red onion and season it with salt. Cook it until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Break the eggs and whisk them. Heat another skillet and add them with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add salami and stir continuously so that the eggs do not stick to the pan. Add spring onion when it is almost ready.
- To make the sandwich, take 1 slice of crispbread and add 1 Emmental slice, 5 cucumber slices, half of the fried onion and half of the scrambled eggs.
- Continue with the remaining ingredients for the other sandwich.
- Serve warm!