Fruity Mini Pancake Skewers
Let’s skewer something for the dessert. Yes, you’ve heard it right. Skewer these mini pancakes together with creamy banana and juicy strawberries and blueberries and you’ll get funny sweet treats on skewers.
Ingredients Needed for Fruity Mini Pancake Skewers
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 tablespoon melted butter
¼ cup milk
1 banana, thickly sliced
2 strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon blueberries
How to Make Fruity Mini Pancake Skewers
- Add the flour, sugar, and baking powder to a smaller bowl. Shortly mix them. Set aside.
- Add the melted butter, egg, and milk to a bowl. Start whisking them.
- Gradually add the flour mixture while whisking. Continue to mix until you have a batter.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag and heat a pan. Start making small discs directly into the pan and fry them for 1-2 minutes on both sides over medium heat. We’ve made 18 of them in 3 batches.
- Alternately skewer discs and fruits together. We’ve used 6 skewers, each one bearing 3 batter discs, a banana slice, a strawberry slice, and a blueberry. You may want to choose differently.