Ingredients Needed for Fruity Mini Pancake Skewers
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 tablespoon melted butter
¼ cup milk
1 banana, thickly sliced
2 strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon blueberries
How to Cook Fruity Mini Pancake Skewers
- Add the flour, sugar, and baking powder to a smaller bowl. Shortly mix them. Set aside.
- Add the melted butter, egg, and milk to a bowl. Start whisking them.
- Gradually add the flour mixture while whisking. Continue to mix until you have a batter.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag and heat a pan. Start making small discs directly into the pan and fry them for 1-2 minutes on both sides over medium heat. We’ve made 18 of them in 3 batches.
- Alternately skewer discs and fruits together. We’ve used 6 skewers, each one bearing 3 batter discs, a banana slice, a strawberry slice, and a blueberry. You may want to choose differently.