Ingredients Needed for Pork and Asparagus Stir-Fry on Rice
2 rosemary sprigs
2 star anise
5 ounces of rice
12 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 asparaguses stalks
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Cook Pork and Asparagus Stir-Fry on Rice
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill around half of it with water. Add a pinch of salt, 1 rosemary sprig and star anises. Add the rice and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- Slice the pork tenderloin in about 0.8 inches (2 cm) thick slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork and season it with salt and pepper. Add the remaining rosemary sprigs and mushrooms.
- Cook the pork for 10 minutes. Add lime juice, orange zest, soy sauce, and dried oregano.
- Add the asparagus stalks and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add white sesame seeds, stir, and turn off the heat.
- Serve the pork and asparagus with the rice side.