Ingredients Needed for Spicy Hot Dog
1 red onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of mustard
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon olive oil
2 hot dog buns
2 ounces of fried bacon
2 yellow chilis es, sliced
How to Make Spicy Hot Dog
- Cut julienne the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add the brown sugar and caramelize the onion.
- Heat a cast-iron grill pan and cook the sausages.
- Mix the mustard with the paprika powder, the olive oil, and some pepper to taste.
- Slice the hot dog buns, but don’t cut them till the edges.
- Put in every bread bun the grilled sausages.
- Add on each sausage half of the fried onion and half of the fried bacon quantities.
- Top the hot dogs with chili slices, ketchup, and spiced mustard.