Ingredients Needed for Herb-Crusted Chicken Breast With Cheese Sauce
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
1 rosemary sprig
1 fresh coriander
½ teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
½ teaspoon honey
1 red onion, diced
1 teaspoon butter
⅓ cup heavy cream
3 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon coriander powder
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
½ teaspoon turmeric
How to Make Herb-Crusted Chicken Breast With Cheese Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Put the breadcrumbs in your food processor.
- Break the rosemary leaves from the sprig and add them to the food processor.
- Add fresh coriander, fresh parsley, coarse salt, and the olive oil.
- Pulse until you make herb breadcrumbs, then transfer to a large plate.
- Heat about 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Lay the chicken breasts in it, season with salt, and cook it for about 3 minutes per side.
- Lay the chicken breasts on your chopping board and coat each one with honey, using a silicone brush.
- Cover them with herb breadcrumbs as well, then transfer them into a baking pan.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining vegetable oil in a saucepan.
- Add the red onion and stir.
- Add the butter and cook the onion in butter and oil mixture until it softens.
- Season with salt.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the saucepan.
- Add the coriander, mozzarella, and the turmeric.
- Mix and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the herb crusted chicken breasts with cheese sauce and, if you want, some salad.