Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken With Veggie Couscous
9 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon hot paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup hot water
7 ounces of couscous
½ red bell pepper
How to Cook Spicy Chicken With Veggie Couscous
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the chicken breast on a wooden board and season it with olive oil, salt and paprika powder.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the chicken breast.
- Fry for about 5 minutes, until it gets a nice golden color. Add it in a baking tray for the next 25 minutes.
- Add hot water in a bowl, then add the couscous, cover the bowl with a plate and let it soak for about 6-8 minutes.
- Chop the red bell pepper and the onion and put them on heat for 1 minute. When ready, mix them with couscous.
- Slice the chicken breast into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices and serve with couscous side.