Spicy Chicken Strips With Avocado Salad
If you want a simple, healthy dinner, with a little bit of a “spice up your life” element, try these chicken strips and the wonderful salad to go with them. Be careful with the chili flakes, make sure they are balanced by the other ingredients!
Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Strips With Avocado Salad
2 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon parsley
2 teaspoons of chili flakes
1 tablespoon olive oil
vegetable oil for cooking
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ cup white wine
How to Make Spicy Chicken Strips With Avocado Salad
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Add the diced tomatoes to a large bowl.
- Dice the avocado flesh.
- Squeeze the lemon over the bowl.
- Add the parsley, 1 teaspoon of chili flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken strips and sprinkle salt over them.
- Throw in the turmeric powder.
- Sprinkle some chili flakes over the chicken.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Cook for a few more minutes.