Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Jalapeno-Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon
⅔ cup cream cheese
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 teaspoon seven spice
4 jalapenos, halved
1 pound chicken breast (4 pieces 5-ounce each)
14 ounces of bacon (28 strips)
2 tablespoons of bbq sauce
How to Cook Cheesy Jalapeno-Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, and 1 teaspoon of seven spice to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Fill each jalapeno’s halves with this cream and stick them back together.
- Butterfly one chicken breast, fill with one stuffed jalapeno, and wrap entirely with 7 strips of bacon. Do the same with the other 3.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the bacon-wrapped chicken breasts on it. Season with 4 teaspoons of seven spice, then bake for 45 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Remove from oven and coat the bacon chicken breasts with BBQ sauce. Bake for 10 minutes more at 340⁰F/170⁰C.