Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Chocolate Cookies
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 chocolate bar
How to Cook Puff Pastry Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees C/180 degrees C.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and cut it into whatever shapes you like.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the puff pastry cookies and coat them with the egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate on low heat.
- Dip each puff pastry in chocolate and sprinkle some pomegranate seeds on top.