Spaghetti With Ham and Cauliflower
Looking for new pasta recipes? Here’s one you can try. It may not be the usual combo but it sure is tasty. The ham infuses the pasta and cauliflower with its smoky flavor, making them quite mouthwatering.
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Ham and Cauliflower
5 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
5 ounces of ham
2 ounces of cauliflower
2 garlic cloves
½ cup white wine
1 pickled red bell pepper
4 olives, thinly sliced
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Spaghetti With Ham and Cauliflower
- Fill a pan halfway with water and place it over medium heat on the stove. Bring the water to a boil and add the spaghetti. Cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the olive oil. Add the butter and melt it.
- Add the ham slices, cauliflower, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the white wine and let it reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pickled red bell pepper, green olives and give it a good stir.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley.