Calories: 267 kCal / serving
- 18 g
- 11 g
- 28 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Ham and Cauliflower
5 ounces of whole wheat spaghetti
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
5 ounces of ham
2 ounces of cauliflower
2 garlic cloves
½ cup white wine
1 pickled red bell pepper
4 olives, thinly sliced
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Spaghetti With Ham and Cauliflower
- Fill a pan halfway with water and place it over medium heat on the stove. Bring the water to a boil and add the spaghetti. Cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the olive oil. Add the butter and melt it.
- Add the ham slices, cauliflower, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the white wine and let it reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pickled red bell pepper, green olives and give it a good stir.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley.