Ingredients Needed for Smoked Mackerel and Potato Salad
1 smoked mackerel
2 boiled potatoes
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon whole grain dijon mustard
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
3 ounces of salad mix
6 hard-boiled quail eggs
2 spring onions
1 lime, cut into wedges
How to Cook Smoked Mackerel and Potato Salad
- Peel the mackerel and remove its bones. Roughly chop the flesh.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large cubes.
- Add the mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, mustard, and honey in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix to combine them all.
- Add the mackerel, potatoes, and salad mix into the mayo sauce. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Serve with boiled quail eggs, spring onion, and lime wedges.