Ingredients Needed for Skittles and M&M Whipped Cream Panettone
3 tablespoons of whipped cream
2 ounces of strawberry whipped cream
2 ounces of pistachio whipped cream
2 ounces of vanilla whipped cream
1 tablespoon skittles
1 tablespoon m&m
How to Cook Skittles and M&M Whipped Cream Panettone
- Cut the panettone in half, horizontally.
- Scoop out part of the interior in one of the halves.
- Fill out the panettone half with Oreo biscuits, as many as you see fit.
- Spread whipped cream around the biscuits.
- Cover them with the other half of the panettone.
- Spread the three types of flavored whipped cream all over the panettone: each flavor for a third of the cake.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and Skittles all over the panettone.