Calories: 635 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 27 g
- 63 g
Ingredients Needed for Savory Chicken Soup
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
7 ounces of chicken breast, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 carrot, thinly sliced
3 cups of chicken stock
1 large potato, diced
½ cup milk
¼ cup flour
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
How to Make Savory Chicken Soup
- Heat a tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Melt it and add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and chicken breast. Add the garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, carrot, potatoes, and chicken. Cover it with a lid and simmer for the next 20 minutes.
- Separately, mix the milk and flour in a small bowl.
- Remove the lid, pour the mixture, add a touch of parsley and give it a good stir.
- Add the lid and simmer for 20 more minutes.