Ingredients Needed for Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
7 ounces of brussels sprout
5 slices of bacon, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
1 onion, chopped
How to Cook Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Lay the brussels sprouts on your wooden board. Remove the rough parts and cut them in halves.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the bacon in it. Cook it for 1-2 minute.
- Add the butter in the skillet and melt it. Also, add the onion and cook it until soft.
- Add the brussels sprouts, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook everything for 4-5 more minutes.