Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Besides looking like tiny, miniature cabbages, Brussels sprouts also have lots of health benefits. They are low in calories, but rich in nutrients and antioxidants so they are perfect for a light meal. Consider them as a side in this delicious dish, which sees them paired with some smoky, fried bacon. Isn’t this a match made in heaven?
Ingredients Needed for Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
7 ounces of brussels sprout
5 slices of bacon, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
1 onion, chopped
How to Make Sauteed Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Lay the brussels sprouts on your wooden board. Remove the rough parts and cut them in halves.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the bacon in it. Cook it for 1-2 minute.
- Add the butter in the skillet and melt it. Also, add the onion and cook it until soft.
- Add the brussels sprouts, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook everything for 4-5 more minutes.