Ingredients Needed for Sausage and Caramelized Onion Wraps
1 onion, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 ounces of cooked bean
1 green chili, sliced
1 jalapeno, sliced
2 sausages s, thinly sliced
1 tomato, sliced
1 cucumber, large shreds
1 ounce arugula
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
2 tortilla wraps
How to Make Sausage and Caramelized Onion Wraps
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, salt, and brown sugar. Cook it for 1 minute. Add the beans, chili, and jalapeno.
- Cook them for another 2 minutes, until the onion softens and caramelizes.
- Take them out of the pan, and leave the fat inside. Add the sausage, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Place the tortilla wraps on your working surface. Top with half of the following ingredients: tomato slices, cucumber and arugula. Add a bit of salt. Add half of the caramelized onion and sausage, and drizzle with yogurt.
- If you want, you can spice up the tortilla wraps with a bit more chili.