Calories: 257 kCal / serving
- 5 g
- 17 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Rosemary Chicken Thighs With Spring Salad3 chicken thighs salt 1 teaspoon nutmeg 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped 2 tablespoons of olive oil 6 cherry tomatoes 1 lettuce 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar ½ lime pepper 1 tablespoon honey
How to Make Rosemary Chicken Thighs With Spring Salad
- First season the chicken thighs with salt and nutmeg.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the meat.
- Fry for about 7-8 minutes per side until golden and crispy.
- In the meantime, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with chopped rosemary for the marinade. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- After you’ve turned them over for the first time, pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Thinly shred the carrot and slice cherry tomatoes in halves for the salad. Remove the end of the lettuce and chop it.
- Take a large salad bowl and add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, salt, pepper and mix everything together.
- Serve chicken thighs with this salad.