Ingredients Needed for Rosemary Chicken Thighs With Spring Salad 3 chicken thighs
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
6 cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Rosemary Chicken Thighs With Spring Salad
- First season the chicken thighs with salt and nutmeg.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start frying the meat.
- Fry for about 7-8 minutes per side until golden and crispy.
- In the meantime, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with chopped rosemary for the marinade. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- After you’ve turned them over for the first time, pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Thinly shred the carrot and slice cherry tomatoes in halves for the salad. Remove the end of the lettuce and chop it.
- Take a large salad bowl and add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, salt, pepper and mix everything together.
- Serve chicken thighs with this salad.