Ingredients Needed for Salmon Tagliatelle
8 tagliatelles nests
7 ounces of salmon fillet
1 teaspoon red caviar
1 teaspoon black caviar
½ cup white wine
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Salmon Tagliatelle
- In a saucepan put water and bring to a boil.
- Put in it the tagliatelle nests and cook according to package directions. Strain.
- Cut salmon fillet into strips.
- Sprinkle it with pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil into a skillet.
- Fry the salmon strips until the meat turns opaque white.
- Add white wine. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked tagliatelle, red and black caviar. Combine all the ingredients.
- Season with salt.
- Serve warm!