Minced Meat and Nachos Casserole
If you’re craving for nachos, don’t eat them as you normally do. Better try something special, with some minced meat and mozzarella. Make this casserole and, after you’ll eat it, you’ll lick your fingers!
Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat and Nachos Casserole
12 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup spring onion, sliced
1 ounce nachos
2 ounces of mozzarella
How to Make Minced Meat and Nachos Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the minced meat and cook it until it turns white.
- Sprinkle some salt on it.
- Slice the chili.
- Add the chili slices and the spring onion in the skillet and cook them together with the meat.
- Put one-third of the nachos quantity in a ceramic baking tray.
- Cover them with half of the cooked meat.
- Add half of the mozzarella slices.
- Put another layer of minced meat.
- Cover it with the remaining nachos and the remaining mozzarella slices.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.