Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat and Nachos Casserole
12 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup spring onion, sliced
1 ounce nachos
2 ounces of mozzarella
How to Make Minced Meat and Nachos Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the minced meat and cook it until it turns white.
- Sprinkle some salt on it.
- Slice the chili.
- Add the chili slices and the spring onion in the skillet and cook them together with the meat.
- Put one-third of the nachos quantity in a ceramic baking tray.
- Cover them with half of the cooked meat.
- Add half of the mozzarella slices.
- Put another layer of minced meat.
- Cover it with the remaining nachos and the remaining mozzarella slices.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.