Ingredients Needed for Salmon Provencal
10 ounces of salmon, 2 fillets
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large tomato
1 small red onion, diced
1 tablespoon fresh basil, diced
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, diced
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
How to Cook Salmon Provencal
- Preheat the oven to 360˚F/180˚C.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a stainless steel skillet and lay the salmon fillets in it, skin-side down. Season with salt. Cook the fillets for 30 seconds on each side, on high heat.
- Move the skillet to the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water, salt it, and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Immerse the tomato in boiling water for 25-35 seconds, then transfer it in cold water for 1 minute. Peel the tomato, remove its core, then dice it.
- Add the diced tomato, red onion, fresh basil, fresh tarragon, and spring onion to a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine everything.
- Serve the salmon with the fresh tomato and onion sauce.