Ingredients Needed for Lamb With Almonds and Cranberry Bulgur
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ cup almond s, crushed
¼ cup peanut
¼ cup dried cranberry
½ cup bulgur, cooked
12 ounces of lamb leg, cut into pieces
2 ounces of butter
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Lamb With Almonds and Cranberry Bulgur
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Throw in the almonds, peanuts, and dried cranberries.
- Stir and cook them for about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked bulgur, mix, and cook them together.
- Take another skillet and heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Add the lamb leg chunks and fry them for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the butter.
- Season with pepper, turmeric, and nutmeg and fry the meat for a few more minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove the lamb leg chunks from the skillet.
- Keep the skillet on heat and add the heavy cream in the remaining fat. Simmer until the sauce thickens, about 3-4 minutes.
- Drizzle the fried lamb with the creamy white sauce and serve with almond and cranberry bulgur.